Title 17. Education

Chapter 25-a. Articulation and Transfer


17:3161.1      Reverse Transfer Agreements


A. Four-year colleges and universities and community colleges are authorized and encouraged to enter into reverse articulation or reverse transfer agreements to facilitate the transfer of academic credits earned by a student while enrolled in a four-year postsecondary institution back to a community college for the purpose of enabling a student to complete the requirements for an associate degree from the community college.


B. The Statewide Articulation and Transfer Council shall establish guidelines to govern the reverse transfer of academic credits between four-year colleges and universities and community colleges.


Added by Acts 2015, No. 233, ยง 1, eff. June 26, 2015.